漂亮的石头 版主 管理成员

注册:
    2012-02-10
    帖子:
    赞:
    Gmail Field Trial Combines Gmail & Search for Premium Results 破解版
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Gmail is just taking every user part to a new level by introducing much more easier access to services they use everyday they recently introduced new floating compose panel for easier compose and replying pleasure. And yet they have come with another Gmail and Search combination for more specific and faster results.

[​IMG]

Gmail Field Trial simply connects your Gmail with normal search for getting results on pretty much anything right in search results accessing data from your email.

So now think of like you have some lights booking and you wanna check out the dates and other bookings well now you do not need to access your Gmail just type down "my flights" in Google search and you will see every detail about your reservation.

So now it works for pretty much everything like checking out for your purchases from Amazon can be accessed by " my purchases" sentence and there are yet more.

Well this feature is still in beta and trial version so everyone is not having this enabled but Google is activating this service on singular per account basis, so when I visited my Gmail and search for something I got a pop up to try this new feature and came to this page.

So now if you are able to see the Join Option just click on it and you will be getting activation email soon from them.

So according to me it's a beneficial feature for the abroad customers, as Indians do not have heavy flight bookings or Amazon purchasing but well we can accessing some other amazing feature like searching file from our Google drive and getting them search right away.

Well still we can hope than Gmail will combine other Indian purchasing website Flipkart.com and other ones into their service. So do comment guys what do you think about this new feature from Google.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gmail Field Trial Combines Gmail & Search for Premium Results破解版下载 Gmail Field Trial Combines Gmail & Search for Premium Results绿色版下载 Gmail Field Trial Combines Gmail & Search for Premium Results便携版下载 Gmail Field Trial Combines Gmail & Search for Premium Results注册版下载

正在加载...